Welcome To My Rantings!


Thanks for taking a looksie! This is where you can see my latest photoging, and of course read a few of the endless thoughts that flow through my melon:)
For a look at my website please go to www.kellyfergusonphotography.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Princess Party to Celebrate Kate's 3rd :):):)

Lucky for me, Kate has been one of my most photographed little ones.  From newborn to now, I have enjoyed every chance I've had to take her picture.   She has a charmingly adorable personality to go along with her irresistibly cute self.  So when her Mom asked me to capture this event for Princesses, I was happily up for the challenge!

The extravaganza began with a visit from an older princess singing, telling stories, and playing games with all of the younger princesses, and finished on a grand note with the smashing of the princess crown pinata.

It was an afternoon fit for a little queen, and down to the candy that filled the pinata, one that Kate will cherish looking back on someday.  It made me really miss this age with my own girls.



 Kate watching the arrival of the 1st Princess :)











 Wow, Mom (my BFF) is loving this moment!!!{snickering to myself}

 That's Grandpa in the background :)


 A sweet moment with Grandma.

 Watch-out pinata, Kate is serious about wanting her candy!!!




Dearest Kate,

It was a was a absolute joy and privilege, as usual!
I'm so blessed to have been charged with
capturing the details and moments of another of your
birthdays.  Happy Birthday dear, sweet, beautiful Kates :)

Huggies,
Aunt Kell




1 comment:

  1. Kel,
    What beautiful photos, thank you for helping us remember this special day and for sharing some moments we never even saw until your photos. You're amazing. Love ya, deborah

    ReplyDelete